Have you been searching for a convenient solution for meeting all your drilling goals, especially for materials such as concrete? Well, we highly recommend that you consider the best power demolition drills for concrete as the best place for you to start. In most cases, these tools come with powerful motors, which are designed to ensure years of unmatched performance benefits. A good demolition tool makes quick work of almost any type of construction material and with various design features to suit your needs. Some of these top demolition drills for you to consider include:
List of the Best Power Demolition Drills for Concrete of 2018:
- 10. Bosch DH507 12-Pound 10-Amp Variable Speed SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
- 9. Hilti 3492616 Breaker perf pkg TE 3000-AVR drilling demolition Hammer for Concrete
- 8. Makita HM0870C 11-Pound Demolition Hammer SDS-Max demolition Hammer for Concrete
- 7. Goplus HD 3600W Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- 6. XtremepowerUS Heavy Duty Electric Demolition Jack hammer
- 5. DEWALT D25941K 26 LB 3/4-Inch Demolition Hammer
- 4. New 3000 RPM Electric Demolition Jack Hammer Concrete Breaker Punch Chisel Bit 1000W
- 3. LOVSHARE 3600W Electric Hammer Heavy Duty Concrete Breaker
- 2. TR Industrial TR89305 Electric Jack Hammer
- 1. XtremepowerUS 2200Watt Heavy Duty Demolition Jack Hammer Concrete Breaker
10. Bosch DH507 12-Pound 10-Amp Variable Speed SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
- Ergonomic Grip Area: Maximum comfort when chiseling in tight spaces or in a wide variety of positions
- Hammer Mode/Vario-Lock Selector: Selector easily switches from hammer mode to the vario-lock feature
- Vario-Lock Positioning: Rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize the working angle
Change the way in which you complete your demolition projects by investing in the Bosch DH507 max demolition hammer. It comes with an ergonomic grip area, which provides optimal comfort for chiseling applications, even in the tightest of spaces. Besides that, the hammer is also available with a special lock selector, which makes it convenient for long-term functionality. This hammer also has a unique lock-on button to suit extended applications.
9. Hilti 3492616 Breaker perf pkg TE 3000-AVR drilling demolition Hammer for Concrete
- Over 50 ft. pounds of impact energy results in outstanding demolition performance and productivity
- SR brushless motor delivers tremendous demolition performance while keeping weight down
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) achieves the lowest vibration in its class
Take your mechanical project results to the next level with the Hilti 3492616 AVR demolition kit which can deliver an average of 50pounds of energy for outstanding performance. More so, it also comes with a unique SR brushless motor that can provide tremendous demolition performance, while maintaining optimal weight. With the inclusion of active vibration technology, this unit can achieve the ideal vibration in its class and without causing any compromise on power.
8. Makita HM0870C 11-Pound Demolition Hammer SDS-Max demolition Hammer for Concrete
- Hard hitting (11.4J) with less weight (11.1 lbs.); ideal for horizontal work
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
Get equipped in style for your mechanical projects by using the Makita HM0870C Demolition hammer. This unit provides constant speed control, and it automatically provides sufficient power for maintaining optimal motor performance. With the inclusion of the variable speed control dial, this allows users to customize the speed to match the demolition application. It also comes with an all-metal housing that is perfect for heavy-duty applications each time. The Makita Best power demolition drill also has an LED service light for added user convenience.
7. Goplus HD 3600W Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- Adjustable Foregrip---The adjustable 360° foregrip provides extra control that makes it easy to conveniently adjust based on the positioning you need for the job at hand.
- Heavy-Duty---Excellent heavy-duty drilling power makes your work more efficient, use it at ease.
- Easy to Carry---Including a heavy duty carrying case, it is makes your tools neatly organized and easy to take with you.
Completing demolition projects has never been easier than without the Goplus Demolition Jack hammer that is suitable for various applications. It comes with a motor with 3600watt input levels and a no-load speed that averages at 1400RPM. Users will also appreciate the 360 degrees swivel foregrip handle, which makes it simple to operate. The manufacturers have done well to include a durable carrying case for added convenience. It also comes with an all-metal housing that is perfect for heavy-duty applications each time.
6. XtremepowerUS Heavy Duty Electric Demolition Jack hammer
- Input motor:3600 watt
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Speed: 1900 Impacts Per Minute(55j)
The Xtreme power heavy-duty demolition hammer is equipped with various design features for unmatched demolition results. For instance, it comes with an ergonomic grip, which makes it much simpler to complete your mechanical projects. The heavy-duty design of this jackhammer means that it’s both compact and without causing any compromise on the overall performance the hammer. It can also deliver an exceptional 1900 impact per minute for your demolition projects.
5. DEWALT D25941K 26 LB 3/4-Inch Demolition Hammer
Experience cutting-edge design features by investing in the Dewalt D25941K Demolition hammer. It comes with a powerful 15 amp motor that ensures high performance and overload protection each time. Additionally, it also comes with active vibration control, which reduces vibration thereby providing improved productivity and less fatigue. The inclusion of the non air pumping beatpiece reduces the effects of masonry dust from compromising the performance of the drill.
- 15.0 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Active vibration control AVC reduces vibration resulting in less user fatigue and more productivity
- Non-air pumping beatpiece eliminates masonry dust from entering the unit extending tool and seal life
4. New 3000 RPM Electric Demolition Jack Hammer Concrete Breaker Punch Chisel Bit 1000W
- 1 x 1-1/2''Demolition Jack Hammer
- 1 x Side Handle
- 1 x Point Chisel (5/8" Hex Shank)
With the New 3000RPM Concrete breaker punch and chisel bit, you can easily tear through concrete and mortar. This mechanical tool comes with a ball bearing construction for years of longevity and a 360-degree handle for convenience. It also comes with a special ergonomic D grip handle for full control. The unique design of the jackhammer makes it perfect for landscaping and extensive home remodeling projects as well. It also comes with an all-metal housing that is perfect for heavy-duty applications each time.
3. LOVSHARE 3600W Electric Hammer Heavy Duty Concrete Breaker
- 3600 Watts (Real working power 2200W); 110v/60Hz; 1400RPM; 95mm Drilling diameter
- Heavy Duty Concrete Breaker, Durable Construction, easy to operate; 360°Swivel foregrip Handle Jack Hammer, Equipped with Flat Chisel Bull Point Chisel
- Electric Demolition with Aluminum shell has double insulated motor casing-designed for secure operation
Release your hidden potential when it comes to construction projects by considering the LovShare Demolition Hammer.This hammer comes with a heavy duty concrete breaker, durable construction and it’s also simple to operate as well. The inclusion of the 360 degrees swivel foregrip handle jackhammer provides optimal user convenient each time. More so, the electric demolition with an aluminum shell comes with a double insulated motor casing for secure operation.
2. TR Industrial TR89305 Electric Jack Hammer
- 60 joules (44.2 ft-lbs) of impact energy delivers powerful, maximum performance
- 1800 BPM ultra fast demolition helps you get the job done faster
- All-metal housing built for heavy-duty applications
Tackle even the toughest of construction projects by using the TR Industrial jackhammer. This unit can provide as much as 60 joules of impact energy and with an ultra-fast design to help you get the job done much faster. It also comes with an all-metal housing that is perfect for heavy-duty applications each time. More so, the inclusion of the 20 ft extra long power cord with insulated plug, makes it perfect for handling even extreme weather.
1. XtremepowerUS 2200Watt Heavy Duty Demolition Jack Hammer Concrete Breaker
- Input motor:2200 watt
- Voltage: 120V/60Hz
- No Load Speed: 1900 Impacts Per Minute(55j)
Xtremepower have done it yet again with the release of the Xtremepower US 220Watt Heavy duty electric demolition jackhammer. It comes with a powerful motor that is designed to provide low maintenance benefits. More so, the load speed of this unit averages at 1900 impacts per minute, and it also has active vibration control. Best of all, Xtremepower US manufacturers have done well to ensure that it comes with durable design components for years of unrivaled performance.
Broadly speaking, power tools have essentially improved the way in which most of us can complete our construction projects. This is why we have recommended the best power demolition drills for concrete. These tools are durable and with diverse design features for improved performance during construction projects.