Making an impression with your construction work has never been easier than when you own high-performance tools that come with cutting-edge features. A good example would be the best power rotary hammer drills for concrete. Simply put, these are powerful machines which have been designed to help users to drill special apertures for various applications. In most cases, a good drill comes with active vibration control, ergonomic features, powerful motors, low maintenance and many others. Based on our comprehensive research procedures, some of these top hammer drills for handling concrete projects include:
List of the Best Power Rotary Hammer Drills for Concrete of 2018:
- 10. Milwaukee 2712-22 M18 Fuel 1″ SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
- 9. Makita HM0810B 11-Pound Spline Shank Demolition Hammer
- 8. Makita HR4002 1-9/16-Inch SDS-MAX Rotary Hammer
- 7. Bosch GBH2-28L 1-1/8″ SDS-plus Bulldog Xtreme Max Rotary Hammer
- 6. Bosch 11255VSR-RT BULLDOG Xtreme 1-Inch SDS-plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer
- 5. DEWALT DCH133B 20V Max XR Brushless 1” D-Handle Rotary Hammer Drill
- 4. Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer
- 3. DEWALT D25263K D-Handle SDS Rotary Hammer with Shocks, 1-1/8″
- 2. 1.5-Inch Rotary Hammer Drill Three Function Combo, Hammer, Drill Tool
- 1. DEWALT DCH273B 20V Max Brushless SDS Rotary Hammer Bare Tool
10. Milwaukee 2712-22 M18 Fuel 1″ SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
- M18 Fuel 1" Sds Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
- The product is easy to use and easy to handle
- The product is highly durable
Working with drilling machines has never been easier than without the Milwaukee 2712 Rotary hammer drill that is both practical and stylish at the same time. All features are well-positioned for convenient accessibility. More so, it also comes with durable components, which ensure years of hammer drilling performance. This low maintenance drilling tool is simple to use and handle as well. It also has active vibration control which is perfect for large-scale projects.
9. Makita HM0810B 11-Pound Spline Shank Demolition Hammer
- Compact with less weight for maximum control
- Soft rubber grip side handle minimizes vibration and swivels 360° for operator convenience
- Innovative anti-vibration spring is positioned between tool body and rear handle for reduced operator fatigue
Searching for a powerful drill your drilling projects? Well, consider the Makita HM0810 Shank demolition hammer. This unit is compact and with less weight for optimal user control. More so, the inclusion of the soft rubber grip side handle improves vibration, and it can swivel 360 degrees for operator convenience. The inclusion of the innovative anti-vibration spring positioned between the rear handle and the tool body, help to reduce operator fatigue.
8. Makita HR4002 1-9/16-Inch SDS-MAX Rotary Hammer
- Powerful 10.0 AMP motor delivers 2,500 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
You can now make an impression with your professional and personal mechanical work by using the Makita HR4002 Rotary Hammer. It comes with a special torque limiting clutch that is designed to mitigate the effects of gear damage by automatically disengaging gears. More so, the inclusion of the sequential impact timing delivers improved hammering during rotation, and this might also help to reduce the effects of overlapping. As a result, this drill provides 50% more drilling power.
7. Bosch GBH2-28L 1-1/8″ SDS-plus Bulldog Xtreme Max Rotary Hammer
- Robust 8.5 amp motor - delivers 2.4 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy for reliable bulldog performance
- Kickback control - uses an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation during bit bind-up situations
- Counter-balanced vibration control - improves user comfort during drilling or chiseling applications
Use the Bosch GBH2 Rotary hammer that comes with a powerful 8.5 amp motor that ensures reliable performance benefits each time. More so, it also comes with a special kickback control, which comprises of an integrated sensor to mitigate the effects of tool rotation. Additionally, this high-performance Bosch tool comes with a counterbalance vibration control, which guarantees improved comfort, especially during chiseling applications. It also has a special vario lock, that locks and rotates the chisel to improve the working angle.
6. Bosch 11255VSR-RT BULLDOG Xtreme 1-Inch SDS-plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer
- Reconditioned Bosch products have a one-year warranty through the Bosch factory or an authorized service center
- 2-1/5-Feet-pound of impact energy
Bosch manufacturers keep on making a good impression, and they have done it yet again with the Bosch 11255VSR bulldog extreme rotary hammer. This unit comes with a multi-function selector which comprises of three operation modes for optimal convenience. Additionally, the inclusion of the various lock positioning does well to rotate and chisel in as many as 26 positions for an improved working angle. With the inclusion of the patented rotating brush plate, this unit guarantees optimal power when working in almost any position.
5. DEWALT DCH133B 20V Max XR Brushless 1” D-Handle Rotary Hammer Drill
- Optimized 2.6J mechanism provides faster than corded Speed of Application
- DEWALT electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas
Change the way in which you complete your mechanical projects by choosing the Dewalt DCH133B Brushless hammer drill. It comes with an optimized mechanism, which provides improved the corded speed of application. More so, it also has a German engineered mechanism which allows for long-term performance even in the hardest of concrete. The compact size allows convenient access even in the most restricted of spaces.
4. Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer
- POWER: Unmatched power to weight ratio - 8.0 Amps, 2.6 ft-lbs Impact Energy and 7.7 lbs -Compact but powerful, making the RH328VC the ideal rotary hammer for all-day jobs
- COMFORT: Featuring Active Vibration Control in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for fast drilling during extended periods of work
- 3-in-1: Multifunction selector offers 3 modes of operation; rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer only mode for any tough drilling job. Bosch-exclusive Vario-Lock places the tool in neutral,...
Make a good impression with your professional level project results by investing in the Bosch RH328VC Rotary Hammer. It comes with special vibration control and reduction features, in the hammer and grip area for optimal user comfort. The inclusion of the multi function selector makes this tool simple to use and for various types of applications. Best of all, the manufacturers have also done well to include the variable speed 3 finger trigger for improved control and accurate starting.
3. DEWALT D25263K D-Handle SDS Rotary Hammer with Shocks, 1-1/8″
- 3 Joules of impact energy
- 8.5 Amp high performance motor
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control, reduced vibration felt in the handles. A Perform & Protect feature
Increase your potential levels by investing in the Dewalt D25263K Rotary Hammer that can provide as much as 3 joules of impact energy. This includes the 8 amp performance motor and active vibration control in the handles for added convenience. Besides that, the Dewalt D25263K Rotary hammer comes with an integral clutch that reduces any sudden or high torque reactions for improved performance. It also comes with a rotating brush, which provides full speed torque in any direction.
2. 1.5-Inch Rotary Hammer Drill Three Function Combo, Hammer, Drill Tool
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: 1,000 Watts motor delivers powerful 5 ft-lb impact energy to complete heavy duty projects on concrete, brick and solid steel
- THREE FUNCTION MODES: hammer only (chiseling-only), hammer drill (hammering and rotation), and drill only (rotation only)
- CAPACITY: 1-1/2" for concrete and 1" for steel, no load rotation speed 0 - 800 RPM; No load impact frequency 0 - 3500 BPM; 6 Various speed control
Drill and hammer your way to successful projects by using the 1.5-inch rotary hammer that can provide exceptional levels of drilling speed. It also comes with an extra long cord for optimal convenience and with various additional accessories as well. Some of these accessories include the flat chisel, point chisel, deep gauge and the chuck driver among many others. With the durable design, users can be sure of years of unmatched performance benefits.
1. DEWALT DCH273B 20V Max Brushless SDS Rotary Hammer Bare Tool
- Brushless motor for extended runtime and durability
- Active Vibration Control which significantly reduces vibration
- 2.1 Joules impact energy which provides corded power without the cord
Hammer drilling has never been easier than without the Dewalt DCH273B Brushless Bare Tool. This motor allows for extended runtime and durability for various types of projects. More so, the DCH273B also comes with active vibration control, which reduces any vibration for improved performance. With the 2.1 joules of impact energy, this device can hammer through any type of concrete. It also has a retractable utility hook for convenient storage and hanging.
Finally and in consolidating all the important factors, choosing the appropriate tools is important if we want to achieve the best results. A good place for a construction worker to start would be with the best power rotary hammer drills for concrete. These tools make quick work of any concrete and with various convenient design benefits.