As a mechanical worker or perhaps as a DIY enthusiast, you will know how important it is to have the appropriate tools for your unique needs.
This is why we recommend the best-wet tile saws for DIY projects.
These tools have been designed to be simple to use and to suit the needs of various types of wet tile cutting projects.
Some of the top features you should look out for include motor power, cutting angles, material construction, blade design, rip fence construction and more.
We considered all these features and more when choosing these best-wet tile saws:
|Flex CS 40 Wet Tile Saw,||$199.99 $169.95||Buy on Amazon|
|Skil 3540-01-RT 7-Inch 4.2 Amp Wet Tile Saw (Certified Refurbished)||$74.99||Buy on Amazon|
|Lackmond Beast Wet Tile Saw - 10" Portable Jobsite Cutting Tool with Gravity Folding Stand &...||$906.13 from $659.36||Buy on Amazon|
|DEWALT DWC860W 4-3/8-Inch Wet/Dry Masonry Saw||$136.67||Buy on Amazon|
|MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw||$537.00 $388.80||Buy on Amazon|
|SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw with HydroLock Water Containment System||$142.99 $142.97||Buy on Amazon|
|QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch||$64.97||Buy on Amazon|
|DEWALT D24000S Heavy-Duty 10-inch Wet Tile Saw with Stand||$899.00 from $741.51||Buy on Amazon|
|DEWALT D24000 1.5-Horsepower 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw||$799.00 $749.00||Buy on Amazon|
|SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw||$87.99||Buy on Amazon|
- 10. Flex CS 40 Wet Tile Saw
- 9. Factory-Reconditioned Skil 3540-01-RT 7-Inch 4.2 Amp Wet Tile Saw
- 8. Lackmond BEAST10PKIT – Beast Wet Tile Saw Kit
- 7. DEWALT DWC860W Wet/Dry Masonry Saw
- 6. MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- 5. SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw with HydroLock Water Containment System
- 4. QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch
- 3. DEWALT D24000S Heavy-Duty Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- 2. DEWALT D24000 1.5-Horsepower Wet Tile Saw
- 1. SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
10. Flex CS 40 Wet Tile Saw
- Blade Size - 5" x 7/8' with 20mm adapter ring
- Tilting range of 0 - 45 degrees
- Max cutting thickness at 90 degrees - 1.6"
Achieve your unique project construction goals by investing in powerful tools such as the Flex CS 40 Wet tile saw.
It comes with a unique 20mm adapter ring and excellent tiling range that averages at 45 degrees.
This unit also provides maximum cutting thickness and with a powerful 12 amp motor.
The motor has an exceptional no load speed that averages at 12,000RPMS.
More so, it also has a fully functional design and easy to use features.
9. Factory-Reconditioned Skil 3540-01-RT 7-Inch 4.2 Amp Wet Tile Saw
- Stainless steel table top - resistant to corrosion
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types
Preparing your wet tiles for DIY projects has never been easier than without the Skil 3540 Wet tile saw.
It comes with a stainless table top that is resistant to the effects of corrosion.
Besides that, it also features an adjustable rip fence that has a special miter gauge for accurate and straight cuts.
The bevel can cut the tile from as little as 0 to 45 degrees, and with optimal flexibility for various types of cuts.
It also has a blade cooling water reservoir, the keeps the blade cool and reduces dust and debris.
8. Lackmond BEAST10PKIT – Beast Wet Tile Saw Kit
- The largest cutting capacity in its Class and still accurate to within 1/32". the Beast10 is capable...
- Powerful 15 amp direct drive motor rotates to ensure accurate 22.5⁰ and 45⁰ bevel cuts. The...
- Durable steel pipe saw frame is constructed to withstand the toughest conditions. Tube steel...
Lackmond have done it yet again with the Beast10PKIT that has a large cutting capacity and with accurate results.
It is capable of providing diagonal cuts on the conventional wet tile materials.
It also has a powerful 15 amp direct driver motor that rotates to ensure accurate cutting.
The unique plunge cut feature makes it simple to execute almost any type of cut and more.
This wet tile saw also has durable steel pipe water system that ensures optimal control over the placement.
7. DEWALT DWC860W Wet/Dry Masonry Saw
- Power 10.8 amp motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and...
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to...
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and...
THE DeWalt DWC860 Wet tile saw is an excellent addition to your mechanical projects.
It comes with a powerful 10.8 amp motor that delivers optimal cutting power.
More so, this wet tile saw also has a diamond blade that makes it easier for users to cut ceramics and stone materials.
Best of all, it also comes with a 13-foot water line that feeds water to the blade thereby decreasing dust and improving blade performance.
6. MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
- Lightweight and portable tile saw is made to the highest professional specifications
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspection
- Built in 45° miter system
Realize the superior benefits of using the MK-370EXP Wet cutting saw that is lightweight and portable to make it perfect for almost any type of professional application.
This unit comes with a hinged blade guard that allows for convenient blade changes and simple maintenance procedures.
It also has an inbuilt 45-degree miter system and plunge capability which makes cutting outlets and openings a simple procedure.
5. SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw with HydroLock Water Containment System
- Hydro Lock Water Containment System keeps water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time
- Sliding Side Extension provides support for tiles up to 18 x 18-in.
- Aluminum table top is a durable, rust-resistant surface
Make a good impression with your mechanical regime by adding the SKIL 3550 Wet tile saw.
This saw comes with a special hydro lock water containment system that keeps water contained near the blade while reducing the average clean up time.
It also has sliding side extension that provides optimal support for the tiles and with an aluminum table top which is both durable and rust resistant.
The inclusion of the adjustable rip fence with the miter gauge allows for accurate straight and miter cuts.
4. QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch
- 3/5 HP High-Torque geared motor is dependable and provides maximum cutting performance
- Tilting table with extension side table allows for easy miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. diamond blade, 2-side extension tables add 5 in. to the width of the table to support...
Equip yourself with the QEP 22400Q Torque Master tile saw that comes with 3/5HP High torque geared motor that is dependable and provides optimal cutting experience.
Besides that, it also comes with a tilting table and with an extension side table that allows for miter cutting.
The set comes with a 4inch blade, extension tables and extendable design for added performance.
Best of all, this wet tile saw also has a fully adjustable design that makes it perfect for various project types.
3. DEWALT D24000S Heavy-Duty Wet Tile Saw with Stand
- Cutting capacity to rip cut 25 inch or 28 inch with a plunge and cut 18 inch x 18 inch tile on a...
- Weighing only 69 pounds, one person can transport and set up
- 45 or 22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts with dual water nozzles. Compact saw frame...
Eliminate the hassles associated with conventional cutting procedures by investing in the DEWALT D24000S Wet tile saw.
It comes with a special cantilevering rail cart system that allows for 24-inch ripping capacity. Besides that, it’s also compact, and it can support one person and allows for simple setup.
The miter feature allows for quick and angled cuts with the inclusion of dual water nozzles.
It also has a plunge feature that lets the user make quick cuts for electrical outlets.
2. DEWALT D24000 1.5-Horsepower Wet Tile Saw
- able has rubber top to prevent sliding and slipping
- Only 69 pounds, allowing one person to transport it and set it up
- Huge cutting capacity, 26″ rip and 18 3/8″ diagonally. 4200 rpm
Realize what it takes to make an impression in wet tile cutting by investing in the Dewalt D24000 Wet tile saw.
It has a special rubber top that prevents the effects of slipping and sliding.
More so, it also weighs only 69pounds which makes it simple to transport and highly portable for your needs.
With such an excellent cutting capacity and a superior plunge feature, this allows making quick cuts for electrical outlets.
1. SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
- Corrosive resistent stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-in.
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
Cutting wet tiles has never been easier than without the SKIL3540 wet tile saw.
It comes with an adjustable rip fence that has a special miter gauge that allows for accurate straight and miter cuts.
Besides that, this unit also provides blade cooling benefits and with a water reservoir to ensure the blade Is cool.
In this way, users can enjoy long-lasting tile cutting capabilities.
This machine can also deliver bevel cuts that average at as much as 45 degrees.
In considering all the important factors, choosing the appropriate regime is important if you want to achieve the best results.
We chose the best-wet tile saws for DIY as the best recommendations for your needs.
The machines are powerful to make them perfect for cutting any tile material.