A space heater is ideal if you’re looking to heat up a small area of your house. With a variety of space heaters to choose from, it can be difficult to know which one will be ideal for your heating needs. Fortunately, this guide will help you decide on the right space heater. Buying a new model can heat your home at a fraction of the cost. Moreover, it can be cheaper compared to running a central air heater.
Here are some top 10 most efficient space heaters in 2018 that will blow your mind.
- 10. Dyson AM05 Hot + Cool Fan Heater, White/Silver
- 9. Pelonis Fan-forced Portable Space Heater with Thermostat-new
- 8. Lasko 106 My Heat Personal Ceramic Heater, Purple
- 7. Vornado VH202 Personal Space Heater, Black
- 6. Lasko #100 MyHeat Personal Ceramic Heater
- 5. Honeywell HCE840B Heat Genius Ceramic Heater, Black
- 4. Honeywell HCE100 Heat Bud Ceramic Portable-Mini Heater, Black
- 3. Holmes Portable Desktop Heater with Comfort Control Thermostat and Cool-Touch Housing
- 2. Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat Ceramic Heater, Black
- 1. Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
10. Dyson AM05 Hot + Cool Fan Heater, White/Silver
Product out of Stock!
The Dyson Hot and cool fan heater can be used to cool in the summer and heat in the winter. This model has an air multiplier technology that projects heat more by amplifying all air around the unit. Featuring an intelligent thermostat, users can adjust the temperature. Being energy efficient, this fan cuts down energy cost. The unit shuts off automatically when tipped over.
9. Pelonis Fan-forced Portable Space Heater with Thermostat-new
Featuring 3 power settings ranging from 600 W to 1500 W, the Pelonis HO-0218 heats up your space according to your requirements. Moreover, this unit works noiselessly and emits enough heat via the six coils. Save energy and money with this space heater as it maintains the right temperature even at the lowest setting.
8. Lasko 106 My Heat Personal Ceramic Heater, Purple
- Fully assembled
- Safe ceramic element
- Overheat protection
Termed as one of the top selling among portable space heaters, Lasko 106 space heater comes within an attractive color. Featuring an automatic overheat protection, the unit shuts off immediately the sensor detects an unsafe temperature. With an energy friendly rating of 200 watts, this space heater has a cool touch housing.
7. Vornado VH202 Personal Space Heater, Black
- Vortex technology distributes heat evenly for small or personal spaces
- Small footprint is perfect for on or under tabletop/desktop use
- 2 heat settings and fan-only mode for year-round use. Hertz : 60 HZ. Volts : 120
Ideal for the bedside, drafty offices or even cold rooms during winter, the Vornado personal heater is meant to circulate heat around a small area. Its small size meaning that it spends half the wattage of a full size heater. Featuring a fan, this heater can also be used to cool a space during warmer months, This space heater is excellent if you need a heater for a small room or you’re looking to improve comfort in your home. With a five year manufacturer warranty, this heater comes with a tip over protection safety features and a fan only mode that ensures air circulation throughout the year.
6. Lasko #100 MyHeat Personal Ceramic Heater
- This Personal Heater is designed to warm only you; not the entire room.
- ETL listed for safety
- Lower power useage saves on your energy bill and helps to elimanate tripping the circuit breaker if multiple heaters are used in an office setting.
This compact and nicely designed space heat come with built in safety features. It also has MyHeat technology which provides concentrated personal warmth in a given space. Being a money saver with only 200 watts, this space heater comes fully assembled and with a three year limited warranty.
5. Honeywell HCE840B Heat Genius Ceramic Heater, Black
- 6 heat settings
- 2 hour auto-off heat phase timer
- Quiet mode for a relaxing environment
Termed as a heat genius, the Honeywell HCE 840B has digital controls and a programmable thermostat. With amazing features such as a safety tip and cool touch housing, six heat settings and a two hour auto off heat phase timer, this heater is a must have. Ideal for living room or bedroom use, the HCE provides a quiet mode for a relaxing environment.
4. Honeywell HCE100 Heat Bud Ceramic Portable-Mini Heater, Black
- Personal heating for small spaces
- Tip over protection
- Black: hce100b
The Honeywell Heat bud ceramic portable mini heater s perfect whether it is at home, at work, or at school. The heater has a one button manual controls that are easy to use, it only needs 250 watts to operate, making it one of the most energy efficient options in the market. With a tip over switch, three year limited warranty and overheat protection, the HCE 100 is a must have.
3. Holmes Portable Desktop Heater with Comfort Control Thermostat and Cool-Touch Housing
- Easy to adjust manual controls
- Heat or fan only setting for year-round use
- 2 heat settings
Featuring a manual thermostat that creates a warm, cozy environment to curb heating costs, the Holmes heater fans adds warmth and an air conditioned environment. With manual user rest safety features, this portable heater is lightweight and efficient. Find an adjustable thermostat, two heat settings, and easy to use manual controls.
2. Honeywell HCE200B Uberheat Ceramic Heater, Black
- 1500 Watts
- 2 Heat Settings & Thermostat
- Cool touch setting
Ideal for personal heating in small spaces such as offices and bedroom, the Honeywell HCE ceramic heater is a top rated heater in the market. It also comes with a two heat settings and cool touch setting to adjust the temperature according to your preferences. With 1500 watts and a three year limited warranty, you’re assured of this unit lasting for years.
1. Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
Product out of Stock!
Being one of the compact room heaters in the market, the Lasko 754200 is lightweight and features different safety features. Featuring a top notch thermostat control, this Lasko heater is focused on energy efficiency and combines fully packed punch of heat. Set the thermostat at your desired temperature. With multitude of setting, you’re guaranteed comfort and a device that is quiet and operational.
Space heaters are ideal if you’re looking to heat a small area in your house or outdoors. Unlike conventional heaters that heat the whole house, this type of heater only targets a specific area and this helps to cut costs when it comes to energy bills. Choose one of these space heaters and enjoy warmth in the winter and cool air during summer.