Concrete is designed to be durable and sturdy for years of unrivaled performance. With that being said, we sometimes need to take down project structures if we want to achieve all our unique goals. This is why we have reviewed some of the best hammer drill for concrete. These are specially designed hammers, which are perfect for drilling into floors and for completing construction work goals. We chose these hammer drills based on various factors including power capabilities, drilling speed, assemble, battery power and more. Some of these top drills for concrete include:
- 10. Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill
- 9. Ridgid R86116 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless 1/2″ Hammer Drill
- 8. DEWALT DWE5010 1/2-Inch Speed Hammer Drill
- 7. Milwaukee M18 18V Compact Hammer Drill/Driver – Bare Tool (2607-20)
- 6. Makita XPH12Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Drill
- 5. Milwaukee 2704-20 M18 FUEL Hammer Drill/Driver
- 4. SKIL 6445-04 7.0 Amp 1/2 In. Hammer Drill
- 3. Ingersoll Rand Air Hammer 114GQC
- 2. DEWALT DCK299P2 20V MAX XR Lithium Ion Brushless Premium Hammerdrill
- 1. Makita XPH102 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Driver-Drill Kit (3.0Ah)
10. Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill
- Three operating modes - drill, driver and hammer - allows users to set specific power settings for the task at hand.
- 24 position clutch provides precise torque setting for various materials
- Two-speed gearbox with variable speed control gives users more control
Experience the best of using convenience mechanical tools such as the Ryobi Hammer drill. This drill comes with three operation modes, which allows users to customize the power settings to suit various tasks. More so, the inclusion of the 24 position clutch allows for precise customization settings to suit various devices. This drill also comes with two-speed gearbox and variable speed control for added customization benefits. The inclusion of the clutch override function allows for quick mode changes each time.
9. Ridgid R86116 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless 1/2″ Hammer Drill
The Rigid R86116 Lithium-Ion Cordless brush hammer drill has been designed for solid performance and impressive affordability. This tool is simple to use and it’s also available with various user settings for hassle-free results. For instance, the variable speed setting allows for ease of customization, and the included clutch makes it convenient for your needs. Best of all, it also comes with a lithium-ion battery, which ensures optimal power accessibility when you need it the most.
8. DEWALT DWE5010 1/2-Inch Speed Hammer Drill
- 7.0 amp motor for high performance and overload protection
- Dual mode: hammer drill/drill for wood, steel, or masonry
- Lightweight design for extended use
Taking things to another level is the Dewalt DWE5010 Single speed hammer that comes with a 7 amp motor for high performance and with overload protection benefits. The lightweight design makes it perfect for extended use, and it also has a 360-degree side handle with a depth rod. This provides improved control, versatility and improved depth accuracy benefits. Users will also appreciate the variable speed feature which allows for customized hole placement on the work surface.
7. Milwaukee M18 18V Compact Hammer Drill/Driver – Bare Tool (2607-20)
- 3 DRILLING MODES: You can switch between driving, drilling, and hammer drilling modes to let this tool tackle softwoods, hardwoods, masonry, and even some metals with the help of the 18-position...
- LED LIGHTING: Keep your work illuminated with the LED panel under the keyless chuck that prevents shadows from forming, so you can focus on the task at hand
- AMBIDEXTROUS BELT CLIP: You can screw the included belt clip onto either side of the tool, letting you store it on your belt within easy access, no matter your handedness
Realize what you have been missing when it comes to completing your mechanical projects by investing in the Milwaukee M18 Hammer. This hammer comes with a four pole frameless motor and with a robust design that is combined with rare earth material for an improved lifespan. The compact design also guarantees to improve accessibility, especially when working in tight spaces and areas. Milwaukee manufacturers have also done well to ensure that it has an all-metal gear case and chick for optimal durability.
6. Makita XPH12Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Drill
- BL Brushless motor delivers 530 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
Makita manufacturers have made a good impression yet again with the release of the Makita XPH12Z lithium ion brushless and cordless motor. Additionally, this unit comes with an efficient brushless motor that is controlled electronically for improved battery usage and efficiency. The inclusion of the brushless motor reduces the effects of carbon brushes, thereby allowing the motor to run cooler. It also has an electronically controlled motor, to match the torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
5. Milwaukee 2704-20 M18 FUEL Hammer Drill/Driver
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of Peak Torque and up to 2,000 RPM for Faster Drilling Speeds
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM Batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
Discover the unmatched performance levels offered by the Milwaukee 2704 hammer drill and driver. This powerful machine comes with a brushless motor that can provide as much as 1200lbs of peak torque power and 2,000 RPM for enhanced drilling speed. More it also as a special redlink plus intelligence that reduces any damage to the tool and the battery due to overloading or overheating. More so, the powerful batteries guarantee to improve more work per cycle of charge.
4. SKIL 6445-04 7.0 Amp 1/2 In. Hammer Drill
- Poweful 7.0 amp motor for tough applications
- 1/2 in. keyed chuck to accept large diameter bits designed for woodworking and cutting
- Side assist handle for controlled, accurate drilling
Notice how much more efficient you can become when equipped with the SKIL 6445 Hammer Drill. This tool comes with a powerful 7 amp motor that is tough enough for various types of applications. Besides that, the SKIL 6445-04 Hammer drill also has a keyed chuck, that can accommodate large diameter bits. These bits are perfect for cutting and woodworking projects. More so, the hammer drill is also available with a side assist handle for controlled and precise drilling benefits.
3. Ingersoll Rand Air Hammer 114GQC
- Includes 3-piece chisel set
- Quick change chisel retainer
- Longer life alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston
Ingersoll Rand Air Hammer has just made its presence felt in the construction world with the unveiling of the 114GQC Air hammer. This air hammer comes with a quick change chisel retainer, and it also allows for improved life, with the alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston. Additionally, the diffused handle exhaust also works to improve performance, and the inclusion of ergonomic grips make this hammer drill highly convenient for your needs.
2. DEWALT DCK299P2 20V MAX XR Lithium Ion Brushless Premium Hammerdrill
- HAMMER DRILL: DCD996 Hammer Drill features includes 3-speed levels, high performance (0-2,000 rpm), an all-metal transmission
- IMPACT DRIVER: DCF887 20V MAX* 1/4" impact driver provides 1,825 in-lbs of max torque at fast 0-3,250 RPM speed and 0-3,600 impacts per minute
- HAMMER DRILL: Both units are compact and lightweight to help get into tight spots,DCD996 20V MAX*1/2" hammerdrill has a compact size (8.4" front-to-back length) and lightweight (4.7 lb) design to fit...
You can never miss the Dewalt brand name when it comes to high-quality tools, and they have done it yet again with the DCK299P2 Hammer drill. This set comes with 3-speed levels and a high-performance all-metal transmission. More so, both units are also compact and lightweight, to ensure that you can reach even the tightest of spots with ease. The impact driver can deliver as much as 1825 lbs of maximum torque and 3,250 RPM speed for added user convenience.
1. Makita XPH102 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Driver-Drill Kit (3.0Ah)
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) (0-9,000 & 0-28,500 BPM) for a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Features extreme protection technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
Built for high-end performance when it comes to construction work projects, the Makita XPH102 Lithium-Ion Driver drill is the ultimate solution for your needs. It comes with customizable two-speed design, to suit various drilling and hammering applications. Additionally, it also comes with extreme protection technology, which has been designed to ensure improved dust and water resistant benefits.
After considering all the important factors, hammer drills are important for construction workers. This is why we have made it much easier to choose the best hammer drill for concrete. In this way, you can achieve all your construction work goals and with hassle free results to match.