Making pizza is a great family activity, and there are many ways to make it. One of the greatest ways to make pizza is to use a pizza oven in your outdoor garden. While having a traditional brick or clay oven is the most known type of oven that can be very costly. But you are in luck, there are many budget-friendly options available out on the market.
When it comes to choosing the best pizza oven there are several things that you should take into consideration. One thing to consider which type of fuel you want to be able to use. There are three types of fuel to choose from gas, wood, or charcoal. Each fuel will have its own benefits and downfalls. The most popular pizza ovens use wood. This makes a perfectly crisp crust that is sure to please even the pickiest pizza eater. Also, think about how much of your garden you want to contribute to your pizza oven. Ovens come in many different sizes and can range from 2 feet all the way to 4 feet.
Here are the top ten best pizza ovens for your garden for 2018:
- 10. Camp Chef Single Burner Pizza Box
- 9. Necessories Nonno Lillo Wood-Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven
- 8. PizzaQue Deluxe Kettle Grill Pizza Kit
- 7. KettlePizza Basic Pizza Oven Kit
- 6. Bella Medio28 Portable Pizza Oven – 304 Stainless Steel
- 5. Mont Alpi MAPZ-SS Table Top Gas Pizza Oven
- 4. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
- 3.Uuni 3 Portable Wood Pellet Pizza Oven W/ Stone and Peel
- 2.Brick Pizza Oven, Insulated, Wood Fired
- 1. Outdoor Pizza Oven, Wood Fired, Insulated
10. Camp Chef Single Burner Pizza Box
- Opened face pizza oven cooks like a traditional brick oven
- Pizza stone made of cordierite ceramic
- Includes Italia Pizza Oven Cooking Guide with recipes
This open-faced pizza oven works like a traditional brick oven without all the bulk. The stone is made of cordierite ceramic, which means that it is able to handle extremely high temperatures. This stone is also built to last so you will be able to make pizza for years to come. It has the ability to fit onto Camp Chef cooking systems, which makes it perfect for all your camping needs. This pizza oven allows you to make pizza while you are enjoying the great outdoors.
9. Necessories Nonno Lillo Wood-Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven
- 24 W x 20 D x 32 in. H, 85 lbs.
- 20 x 16 in. volcanic lava stone oven floor
- Volcanic stone heats very quickly but cools slowly for incredible fuel efficiency
This pizza oven is one of the best wood-fired ovens on the market. It is one of the lightest and smallest options on the market. Being small means that this oven is more manageable and can reach the perfect pizza making the temperature in a shorter amount of time. The oven is handcrafted in Italy and has a modern design that makes it a perfect addition to any patio or deck. Not only will it fit in your garden, but it is lightweight and portable enough to be moved for camping trips and tailgating.
8. PizzaQue Deluxe Kettle Grill Pizza Kit
- Transform The Kettle Grill You Already Own Into A Pizza Oven
- Achieves High Temperature And Smoky Flavor Of Professional, Wood-Fired Pizza Ovens (Reaches About 900 F)
- Fits Many Grill Models Including Weber Kettle Grills (18 Inches and 22.5 Inches) and Home Depot's Master Forge Grills (18 Inches and 22.5 Inches)
This grill add-on has the ability to transform any grill into a pizza oven. The kit can fit grills that range from 18 inches to 23 inches, which means that you can use any grill. PizzaQue has created an oven that is able to reach high temperatures, while also producing a smoky flavored pizza. Making pizza has never been quicker. This oven has the ability to cook pizzas in 3 to 5 minutes. Since it can be used on any grill, you can use any heat source that you want to.
7. KettlePizza Basic Pizza Oven Kit
- Transforms 18.5" or 22.5" kettle grills into a pizza oven
- Heat remains stable because lid does not need to be removed to access food
- Made of 20 gauge, 304 grade stainless steel. Made in USA
This set has the ability to transform 19 inches or 22 inches kettle grills into a pizza oven. Being made of stainless steel means that you are able to reach a stable heat throughout the cooking process. This kit also gives you the ability to use wood or charcoal as your heating source. Having an easy setup means that installation is quick and easy so you can quickly begin to cook pizza. The sleeve fits between the bottom of the rill and the lid, which creates a cooking chamber that is perfect for cooking pizza.
6. Bella Medio28 Portable Pizza Oven – 304 Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel dome core with powder-coated wrap, high grade ceramic cooking floor.
- Ultra-premium insulation, both in quality and thickness, for outstanding heat retention.
- Cooking floor 28″ width X 24″ deep; all stainless steel landing. Four wheels for maximum portability.
This stand-alone pizza oven allows you to make the perfect pizza every time. The stainless steel dome is covered with a powder-coated wrap and has a high-grade ceramic cooking floor. All of these create an ultra-premium insulation that is great for heat retention. Having so much heat means that the oven will heat up to 15 minutes flat, which means that you can cook pizza in less than 5 minutes. The best part of this pizza oven is that you can easily move it from place to place, thanks to the wheels.
5. Mont Alpi MAPZ-SS Table Top Gas Pizza Oven
- Portable pizza oven
- Stainless steel
- 12001 BTU burns hot when required
This portable pizza oven makes the perfect addition to any outdoor garden. Being made of stainless steel means that it is easy to clean and maintain so you can have years of pizza making ahead of you. Using 12001 BTU means that this oven will heat up in no time while working to produce the best flame fired pizza ever. It works very similarly to your indoor oven, except you can enjoy cooking from the comfort of your own backyard.
4. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
- Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven
- Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes
- Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control
This pizza oven is compact enough to fit into even the smallest sized garden. The double layered ceiling allows this oven to work in a brick oven. In just 15 minutes this compact pizza oven is preheated and ready to cook. Having a built-in temperature gauge gives you the freedom to constantly manage the internal temperature of the oven. The micro-adjust valves make it easy for you to control the heat so you can create the perfect pizza every time.
3.Uuni 3 Portable Wood Pellet Pizza Oven W/ Stone and Peel
- Fast: heats up to 930ºF in just 10 minutes.
- Versatile: cooks 13" pizzas as well as meat, vegetables and seafood.
- Friendly: runs on energy-efficient, sustainably sourced wood pellets.
This pizza oven is a wood pellet burning option, which works to give you the best temperature control. This enables you to have a consistent cooking temperature throughout your entire cooking process. The insulated body is able to efficiently maint heat so your pizza comes out perfect every time. A chimney clip makes it easy for you to be able to pack it up and move it wherever you want to. The cordierite stone baking sheet works to create even heat distribution, while also being easy to clean.
2.Brick Pizza Oven, Insulated, Wood Fired
- STUNNING STONE FAÇADE PIZZA OVEN - With a black/dark brown stone face and a black Iron door that opens left to right the Famosi is renowned for its stylish finish; you can even paint or tile these...
- HANDMADE WOOD FIRED PIZZA OVEN - The Famosi is a beautifully designed Authentic Pizza Oven handmade in Portugal; bring the taste of Europe home with your very own traditional outdoor pizza oven.
- SUPER-PRODUCTIVE PIZZA MAKER - The Famosi can cook 30 pizzas per hour with each one ready in 60-90 seconds and room for two 12" wood fire pizzas at a time; making it a truly fantastic commercial pizza...
This traditional brick oven is an authentic wood fire option, that makes it perfect for every outdoor garden area. It is insulated with high-quality bricks which makes it ideal for cooking a wide selection of foods including pizza. The oven also comes with a spit-fire roasting option, so you can roast chicken in this oven too. Being able to produce an even heat means that you will able to bake 30 pizzas every hour because it cooks pizza in 60-90 seconds.
1. Outdoor Pizza Oven, Wood Fired, Insulated
- Handmade Portuguese Brick Pizza Oven
- From Grills'n Ovens LLC
- Firebrick Dome & Floor, 1200 lb
This pizza oven is made out of firebricks bricks which works better to produce better heat circulation then red clay bricks. The floor is also made out of firebricks which creates a nice hot surface for cooking pizza. Firebricks work to keep the internal oven temperature at 900 degrees while keeping the outside of the oven cool. The 20-inch door allows you to be able to cook extra large pizzas easily. Unlike other models, this pizza oven has a stand-alone door instead of a hinged door.
Making oven cooked pizza from the comfort of your garden will make every family night the perfect way to end the day.