Perfumes are great, but while that may be true, they can be quite expensive by all standards. If you are looking for something that will smell good on your skin without having to burn holes in your pocket while at it, after-shower body mists are your safest bet. These sprays are airy, light and more importantly; cheap. They also aren’t as heavy as some of those intoxicating perfumes.
However, the market is inundated with an infinite number of body sprays from different brands, meaning finding the perfect match is no mean feat to achieve more so for starters. Fortunately, though, we worked at singling out the top 10 body sprays for ladies to help you out in your quest.
So, if you’ve been on an endless search looking for the ideal body spray, here is a list of the top ten products on the market. We start out at the bottom going up.
- 10. Vera Wang Embrace Body Mist for Women Rose Buds and Vanilla Scent 8 Fluid Oz. Body Mist Spray Romantic
- 9. Murad Acne Clarifying Body Spray, Step 2
- 8. Victoria’s Secret – Vanilla Lace – Fragrance Mist
- 7. Indigo Wild Zum Mist, Frankincense, and Myrrh
- 6. Jean Nate by Revlon After Bath Splash for Women
- 5. Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist for Women
- 4. Nexxus Comb Thru Hold & Finishing Mist Spray New 1.5 Oz Travel Size (2)
- 3. Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist – Warm Vanilla Sugar
- 2. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla Sleep Pillow Mist
- 1. Victoria’s Secret Fragrance Mist – Love Spell
10. Vera Wang Embrace Body Mist for Women Rose Buds and Vanilla Scent 8 Fluid Oz. Body Mist Spray Romantic
- INTIMATE, PASSIONATE & ROMANTIC: Vera Wang Embrace Body Mist for Women in Rose Buds & Vanilla is the romance & passion of the scent of roses with the sweet, warm embrace of the fragrance of vanilla, a...
- ROSE BUDS & VANILLA SCENT: Spray on this body mist from Vera Wang after your morning shower for a fragrance that embraces your body and skin, trialing you through your daily routine with the scent of...
- MODERN & SOPHISTICATED: Spray a fine mist of Vera Wang Embrace Body Mist after showering, dressing, or before going out for a beautiful, sophisticated & trendy scent. Add a splash of warmth, romance &...
Vera Wang is arguably one of the top brands when it comes to beauty and the Amber Romance body mist just goes to show why. On the surface, the bottle is well designed with an amber-tinted bottle with floral touches. It packs an inviting, yet mellow smell that lasts for hours regardless of weather. I would recommend this for dates and romance-filled evenings. All in all, Victoria’s Secret is always worth the gamble.
9. Murad Acne Clarifying Body Spray, Step 2
- This item is not a tester
- Murad skin care
- Beauty and Health Care Product
There is absolutely nothing fancy about the bottle’s design or even the overall aesthetics of this body mist. However, this is more than just your ordinary body spray as you will find out. Besides delivering on an enticing smell, the product by Murad also prevents skin breakouts and blemishes. It contains powerful anti-bacterial agents that penetrate the pores to clear up acne. Its effective hydration features also help keep the skin healthy and glowing all day long. Now, if you are looking for a do-it-all product in the niche, this is certainly the one.
8. Victoria’s Secret – Vanilla Lace – Fragrance Mist
- Victoria's single best-selling item
- Invigorating and calming all at once
- Formulated with moisturizing aloe and soothing chamomile
Like I said earlier, you can never go wrong with any item from Victoria’s Secret. The Vanilla Lace is purely invigorating and in fact, the single best-selling product by the brand. It packs a plethora of natural, healthy ingredients from chamomile to aloe, which help the skin stay soft. The hydrating features only serve as a bonus to the powerful, yet subtle scent. This is certainly the ideal body mist for those seeking some attention while out on a social event or casual date.
7. Indigo Wild Zum Mist, Frankincense, and Myrrh
- Made with 100% pure essential oils
- Aromatherapy that you can spray anywhere
- Can be used for your room, or your body
Most body sprays are only designed to make you smell good. This one, though, doubles up as an aromatherapy room in itself. In short, it packs effective ingredients that help relax the body and mind besides, of course, delivering on a sweet smell. Also contained in the ingredients are 100% pure essential oils for a healthy skin and extra hydration agents. The fact that it made our cut, should count for something.
6. Jean Nate by Revlon After Bath Splash for Women
- This product is made of high quality material
- It is recommended for romantic wear
- This Product Is Manufactured In USA
Revlon is undoubtedly one of the most popular brands in beauty and therefore, you can almost always be guaranteed of quality with any of their products. The Jean Nate after-shower splash is purely sensational by all standards, thanks to a sweet smelling scent and powerful hydration features – the perfect combination. I would recommend this body mist for romantic wear especially while going out on a date.
5. Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist for Women
- This mist has new better-than-ever formula-this sheer mist is made to mix, blend and play for a custom scent, with red plum and freesia
- It is smooth on the skin and keeps your confidence up all day long
- Recommended for daily use
Yes, Victoria’s Secret is obviously dominating our review and for good reason. From the brand’s Garden Collection, the Pure Seduction body mist packs an enticing scent emanating from the blend of Plum, Casaba Melon, and Freesia – used to create it. The solid 8.4 ounce bottle is beautifully designed and in fact, you can hardly tell it’s made from plastic at all. The brand also included the ever calming Chamomile ingredient and moisturizing aloe for hydration.
4. Nexxus Comb Thru Hold & Finishing Mist Spray New 1.5 Oz Travel Size (2)
- Comb thru hair spray helps control hairstyles
- Gives hair a touchable, flexible hold
- Refreshingly fragrant with Rose and Jasmine
While this spray is categorically designed for use on hair, it is one of the best smelling mists there is no doubt. Other than that, though, it packs powerful and effective hair styling properties. For instance, you get; Fluid-Fix Complex to help you style with ease and Nexxus Maximum Hold Finish for maximum hold in hard to retain hair styles. It will also add some shine to your hair and keep it healthy in the long-term. The light-weight micro fine mist certainly solidifies its spot on our list for its uniqueness.
3. Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist – Warm Vanilla Sugar
- Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Fine Fragrance Mist Warm Vanilla Sugar 8.0 oz
- Top Notes: Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid.
- Mid Notes: Vanilla Tonka, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Coconut, Fresh Jasmine
On the surface, the Bath and Body product is quite aesthetically pleasing thanks to a high-quality bottle design shape and warming color to cap it. That aside, it is simply one of the best smelling body sprays on the market owed to an amazing blend of a handful of products. The Vanilla and white Orchid notes are quite obvious and in between, you should smell some notes of fresh Coconut, Vanilla Tonka, Jasmine, Cocoa bean, Sandalwood and Sparkling Sugar. This 8 ounce bottle of body mist is certainly worth every penny on its price tag.
2. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla Sleep Pillow Mist
- Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist Sleep - Lavender Vanilla with Natural Essential Oils , 5.3 Fl Oz
- Fragrance: Lavender Essential Oil & Vanilla Absolute help calm feelings of stress so you can sleep better
- Overview: Spray a light mist over the pillow or sheets for an authentic aromatherapy experience. Our exclusive blend of essential oils calms and clears the mind for a truly restful, peaceful slumber....
Anybody sprays with aromatherapy features is certainly a plus and this one smells just as good. The product from Bath & Body Works contains effective Lavender Essential oils and vanilla to help relax the body and calm the mind. On top of spraying it on your skin to smell good, it can be used on the pillows and sheets to enhance your sleep quality. In short, it is one of the few veils of mist that provide effective aromatherapy experiences for a healthy lifestyle.
1. Victoria’s Secret Fragrance Mist – Love Spell
- A lavishly lush blend of cherry blossom, peach and white jasmine, in a collectible, limited-edition design
- Like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c
- Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance
Of course, Victoria’s Secret had to top our list for reasons stated earlier. Love Spell has been creating the entire buzz for a while now and for good reason. Besides its sensuous scent and inviting aroma, enhanced by a blend of peach, White Jasmine, and Cherry Blossom, the product packs some effective moisturizing properties as well. For a healthy skin, the brand threw in a cocktail of ingredients such as aloe, vitamins E and C, and Grapeseeds just to name a few. In short, this is simply the best body spray for women’s after the shower.
In a nutshell, the products above are a reflection of the best body mists on the market. As noted, you can do a lot worse with products other than Victoria’s Secret for instance. Bath & Body Works also has a number of invigorating mists you can look forward to as is the case with Revlon.
If you are looking to find a quality mist with extra aromatherapy capabilities, the options above serve as the most ideal – based on thorough research and testing. The bottom line is, we have singled out the top ten products on the global market from an infinite number.