The importance of having a bathroom lotion dispenser cannot be underestimated. While there are many of this product in the market, it is important to choose one that suits your needs perfectly well. Here is a review on the top 10 best bathroom lotion dispensers available in the market and that you can choose to get this year.
- 10. Seafulee Best Soap & Liquid Dispenser Bottle with Pump
- 9. Italian Bistro Fat Chef Soap Dispenser
- 8. Soft’N Style (30 oz. Lotion Dispense Bottle)
- 7. InterDesign York Glass Soap & Lotion Dispenser Pump
- 6. 8oz Cobalt Glass Boston Round Lotion Bottles
- 5. Kiera Grace Cleo Ceramic Lotion Dispenser
- 4. InterDesign Alston Soap & Lotion Dispenser
- 3. Kraus KSD-41CH Modern Soap Dispenser
- 2. CRW® Liquid Soap Dispenser Pump
- 1. Simplehuman 13 oz. Sensor Pump with Caddy
10. Seafulee Best Soap & Liquid Dispenser Bottle with Pump
Its body has been built with stainless steel which not only makes it look attractive but also makes it more resistant to rust and less easy to break hence more durable. It body also transparent making it easy for one to know the liquid level remaining.
9. Italian Bistro Fat Chef Soap Dispenser
This dispenser has a thin nozzle hence great for more viscous lotions. Its design makes it suitable for use in hotels or any other eatery. One should however be keen to handle it with care as it has been made of plastic which makes it fragile.
8. Soft’N Style (30 oz. Lotion Dispense Bottle)
Soft’N style is a classy lotion dispenser which has been made out of glass hence one shouldn’t dare to put it within the kids’ reach. The glass however has many advantages such as its transparency which makes it easy to know when to refill and its ability to resist rust.
7. InterDesign York Glass Soap & Lotion Dispenser Pump
Made from thick glass, this dispenser looks classy, and fragile yet hard to break. It is suitable for use in home bathrooms and kitchens. The dispenser holds up to 14 ounces of liquid and its opening is wide enough to allow one to refill it easily.
6. 8oz Cobalt Glass Boston Round Lotion Bottles
As its name suggests, this item has been made out of cobalt glass that not only makes it durable but also keeps too much light from getting in it and making the liquid to depreciate. Its pump has also been made to be sturdy hence one can get years of service out of this dispenser.
5. Kiera Grace Cleo Ceramic Lotion Dispenser
Its trendy red color makes it amazing hence the item not only be used as a fluid dispenser but can also serve as a nice décor in one’s home. The refillable dispenser has been made from ceramic material and has touches of stainless steel that adds elegance to it.
4. InterDesign Alston Soap & Lotion Dispenser
With the ability to hold up to 13 Oz of soap, the lotion dispenser looks elegant as it has a stylish design. It has been made of thick glass that doesn’t break easy, acrylic to make it beautiful and a head made of steel making it resistant to rust. It head is wide to allow one to refill it with ease.
3. Kraus KSD-41CH Modern Soap Dispenser
The Kraus modern soap dispenser has a unique look and is good for people who like being different. It is designed to complement and blend in with kitchen and household items. Its features include a self-priming pump made from brass and a body made from steel that makes it durable.
2. CRW® Liquid Soap Dispenser Pump
Ideal for use in the kitchen and or bathroom, this lotion dispenser has it all. Its finishing is elegant and it has been designed to ensure that it doesn’t spill any lotion hence avoiding messy spills. It has been made entirely from Frosted glass except for its pump head which is purely chrome.
1. Simplehuman 13 oz. Sensor Pump with Caddy
This is the ultimate lotion dispenser you would die to have in your home. With it, you can set and control the volume of soap that comes out of the head. It is automatic and doesn’t require any form of touching. The dispenser is electric hence will need four AA sized batteries to function.
The above list features the best lotion dispensers based on how effectively they work, their durability, their appearance, how easy they are to refill and many more factors. Reviews by those who have used them before are positive and I would highly recommend them. Finding a good lotion dispenser has just been made a walk in the park for you. All that is left for you is pick one that suits you best.